What fun! Your kids will always remember that fun night. We have a few Brian Regan fans in our family too. I have only seen him on the internet but he is, indeed, very funny!
No night with puking is ever a good night. But, man I am so sad we missed out on Friday night's festivities. REO Speedwagon and Brian on the same night??? Cute pictures for sure. Love the one with Sav and her cup
We love Brian Regan! Although I laughed hard at our REO Speedwagon concert, I think I could have rock hard abs after seeing Brian. He is so clever. I'll bet it was a fun night.
What a fun night, except for the snow, ice and wind part (as you know I'm not a fan of complicated weather). Brian Regan is a very funny guy and I'm sure he was worth the trip up to Cedar, even in the bad weather. Good memories.
Looks like fun.. I keep saying we are going to go see him but it never works out. So did you guys go extra early or were you the only ones there haha! The seats look pretty empty :)
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
7 comments:
Sounds like a BLAST! I wish we could have tagged along. What's better than a good laugh (we love that guy) and good food all with people you love!
Love You!
JoLynn
What fun! Your kids will always remember that fun night. We have a few Brian Regan fans in our family too. I have only seen him on the internet but he is, indeed, very funny!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that we share a love for Brian! He is hilarious and we love him! Looks like a perfect night! I love making great memories!
No night with puking is ever a good night. But, man I am so sad we missed out on Friday night's festivities. REO Speedwagon and Brian on the same night??? Cute pictures for sure. Love the one with Sav and her cup
We love Brian Regan! Although I laughed hard at our REO Speedwagon concert, I think I could have rock hard abs after seeing Brian. He is so clever. I'll bet it was a fun night.
What a fun night, except for the snow, ice and wind part (as you know I'm not a fan of complicated weather). Brian Regan is a very funny guy and I'm sure he was worth the trip up to Cedar, even in the bad weather. Good memories.
Looks like fun.. I keep saying we are going to go see him but it never works out. So did you guys go extra early or were you the only ones there haha! The seats look pretty empty :)
Post a Comment